Rate us at Google Plus, Tweet, Like us on Facebook or pin on Pinterest and get coupon for discount Kč
Become our fan on YouTube, watch our channel
The basis of well-fired clay products, whether industrial or decorative, are kilns which can sinter the fired material during the firing itself. It is an undoubtable truth that without a modern ceramic kiln it is very difficult to reach quality properties and first-class final shape of ceramic products. However, not every enthusiast and lover of work with clay has sufficient funds to buy a professional ceramic kiln. Therefore, in our offer you can find not only already mentioned professional kilns with advanced setting options and control of the firing, but also standard kilns for hobby production, which are full-fledged solution for less demanding ceramics lovers!
The text continues below the list of products.
Functional design, quality materials used, a wide range of kiln configurations according to needs and an excellent price make the Kittec CB 190 S PLUS ceramic kiln an ideal choice for small and even larger ceramic workshops.On order Compare
Functional design, quality materials used, a wide range of kiln configurations according to needs and an excellent price make the Kittec CB 130 S PLUS ceramic kiln an ideal choice for small and even larger ceramic workshops.On order Compare
In a nutshell, everyone can choose just the kiln he needs, and we will willingly help you with the selection, so you can choose the most suitable machine with respect to its price and requested properties and parameters.
Whether your workshop needs high-volume ceramic kilns for regular firing of higher volume of clay products, or you are satisfied with occasional firing in smaller ceramic kilns, during the selection you will always be dealing with basic parameters, properties and functionality of a specific kiln. A professional will logically have slightly different needs for a ceramic kiln than a hobby enthusiast with irregular firing. Despite these differences, we can say that when selecting the right kiln for ceramic firing, it is necessary to stick to certain principles. Now, we will describe to you the most important ones. If anything is not clear to you, or if you wish to consult the selection of a new ceramic kiln with us in more detail, feel free to contact us and we will gladly provide you with non-binding professional advice.
1. Type of a kiln heating system – gas kiln vs. electric kiln. Every heating system has its advantages and disadvantages. Electric firing is easier and easier to control and programmable with good reproducibility. On the other hand, gas kilns allow ceramic firing in a reducing atmosphere, lower operating costs, and are frequently used for firing over 1300°C (e.g. porcelain). Initial costs are unambiguously lesser at electric kilns.
2. Firing temperature – we distinguish the maximal temperature of a kiln and the operational temperature. We select the second one with respect to materials and demands on final firing. For long-term smooth operation, the performance reserve of kiln is usually recommended at least of 50, but more preferably of 100°C, comparing to the planned firing temperature.
3. Volume of a ceramic kiln – we comply with the requirement for the size and volume of a batch (or fired products). In standard dimension, we offer inner volumes of ceramic kilns from 16 litres (for firing of samples) up to 10.000 litres, which is suitable for experienced manufactures (higher volumes are individually bespoken devices). For the hobby ceramists firing, kilns with an inner volume of 50 – 300 litres are usually used.
4. Way of filling a ceramic kiln – it is necessary to consider whether it is preferable for you the upper or lateral variant of loading the goods for firing, that means top-loading or chamber kiln. Shutter kilns are used for larger types of kilns.
5. Quality of construction and heating coils – overall top-class design of a kiln, stable and solid construction, solution of heating system, construction of lid or roof, these are important aspects of the selection. For this reason, we recommend you preferring proven manufacturers of ceramic kilns with sufficient history and with the availability of spare parts and service.
6. Way of ventilation and temperature regulation – both effect the kiln´s lifetime. Easy temperature control and, above all, functional ventilation influence, among other factors, the final quality of the firing. Quality ceramic kiln must provide perfect (consistent) distribution of temperature in the heating chamber and low operational costs – remember this when choosing. The quality and dimension of insulation of ceramic kilns, which significantly affect kiln´s lifetime, are also important.
Primary we focus on the offer of ceramic kilns from two renowned brands: Nabertherm and Kittec. These are first-class products with perfect craftsmanship and low failure rate. We have chosen these brands after many years of experience as they meet the highest standards of the firing quality and easy control the firing process. For demanding industrial ceramic firing, we offer only the Nabertherm, which is the world leader and provides the widest range of furnaces in the world. They offer, for example, automated firing of ceramic, technical ceramics, electro ceramics, piezo-ceramics or dental ceramics firing. If you are interested in such a type of ceramic furnaces, please feel free to contact us with your inquiry. After consultation with the manufacturer, we will be glad to offer you the best solution for your ceramic firing process. In our standard offer, you can find various types of kilns in different price ranges. You can choose from top-loading kilns, circular or square, or chamber ceramic kilns. The kilns for ceramic firing with maximal temperature of 1300°C are being ordered most often. We also offer ceramic kilns with temperature reduced to 1200°C, or, on the other hand, increased to 1340°, 1400°C or for firing of dental ceramic up to 1500°C, 1600°C, 1700°C and 1800°C.
Most common Nabertherm ceramic kilns are ready for immediate dispatch including accessories, so you do not have to wait a month or longer for your kiln. Production period of Kittec kilns usually ranges from 2 to 6 weeks depending on the production capacity. At bespoken solutions of ceramic kilns, the delivery term varies according to customization and settings.
• Ceramic kilns for elementary schools, kindergartens
• Ceramic kilns for retirement homes and social services homes
• Ceramic kilns for vocational and art schools
• Ceramic kilns for leisure activities.
• Ceramic kilns for ceramic workshops and artistic ceramics.
• Ceramic kilns for sheltered workshops and ceramic manufactures.
You can expect professional advice and a personal approach when dealing with us, starting with the selection of the kiln and ending with the warranty service. Permanent free advice is part of our services. You can get familiar with a large number of kilns at our showroom – we will showcase you their properties and options. We do not prefer any kiln exhibited in our shop, rather we recommend the best device for each customer whose needs are always assessed individually. Our goal is not to sell a kiln at any cost, but to propose the most suitable device from the customer point of view! Our sales services are very professional, whether it is in an advisory capacity, demonstration of a kiln, its installation at the customer’s place including testing, preparation of wiring, moving, or training of its operator. We have our own service technician and we also provide authorized warranty and post-warranty service of ceramic kilns. The service of ceramic kilns is the after-sale service designed for our customers. If you are considering buying a ceramic kiln from us, we prefer personal or telephone contact that guarantees accurate understanding of requirements for device and sale services. Then, we will make a quotation for a suitable kiln with all the required sales services.
We are looking forward to your inquiry.